Saturday, June 16, 2012

Towel Quilt!




I have been thinking about this for a long time, and just this month saw one in a quilt magazine! Great minds think alike!  Here is my first quilt-towel A.K.A. "Twilt"  For lounging on a patio chair by the pool or drying off after your swim, this handy Twilt will do both! With Terry Cloth on the back, and stitch-in-the-ditch quilting, no batting is needed on this.  I really like the Terry Cloth as a backing.  It would actually make a very nice summer weight quilt for a bed.

2 comments:

kim said...

What a great idea!! And I really like your fabric choices. I've been hoarding some greys and yellows and I love them so much, I can't cut into them, haha.
I'm sure if I find just the right project, that would motivate me though.
Have a happy 4th of July!

Lisakb35 said...

I used my "twilt" on the 4th at my sisters pool and LOVED it! Perhaps with you special fabric you can make yourself one!